5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 06 June 2018
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
Actually, there are six timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look
6. Facebook Privacy: Facebook has confirmed that it shared data with Chinese companies including Huawei. It sounds like the social media giant plans to end the data sharing relationships. Though not necessarily illegal, the relationships raise fresh questions about how Facebook gathers and shares information with third-parties.
5. Talent – Microsoft: Microsoft is expanding a program designed to increase its hiring of women seeking to rejoin the workforce, following a rash of complaints about sexual harassment and gender discrimination at the world’s largest software company, Reuters says.
4. Talent – MSP: Logicalis has named Mike Trojecki to the newly created position of VP of Internet of Things (IoT) and Analytics. Trojecki is responsible for developing the company’s strategy, partnerships and execution plan around digital technologies, Logicalis says.
3. Vertical Market Managed Services: RealFoundations has launched the r3 Managed Services platform to help real estate firms better manage their back office outcomes.
2. IT Monitoring Services: Paessler AG and Fujitsu are partnering to help customers more effectively monitor and manage IT infrastructure. The partnership integrates Paessler’s PRTG Network Monitor with Fujitsu’s Software ServerView Suite, enabling efficient and simplified management of FUJITSU PRIMERGY and PRIMEQUEST servers, the companies claim.