5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 29 March 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, March 29, 2019.
Actually, there are 11 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
9. Amazon Alexa for Business: The latest update is here…
8. Huawei Financial Results: On the back of a booming consumer business, Huawei’s revenue grew 19.5% in 2018 — surpassing $100B for the first time -despite its battle with the U.S. and its claims that the company’s equipment could be used for Chinese spying, SeekingAlpha reports.
7. Partner – Dell EMC: ViON, a cloud service provider that supports mission-critical IT infrastructure solutions, has launched an online marketplace where customers can shop, compare, procure and manage Dell EMC IT infrastructure as-a-Service solutions.
6. Partner Program: NiceLabel, a developer of label design software and label management systems, has launched a global partner program.
5. Talent: BetterCloud, a SaaS operations management platform provider, has hired Okta veteran Matt Young as VP of sales.
4. Apple & Google Single Sign On: Jamf has partnered with Google Cloud to provide schools and enterprises with a simple, unified authentication process, the companies say. With Jamf Connect, users can unbox their Apple device, power it on and access their corporate and learning applications after signing on with Cloud Identity (or G Suite) credentials, the companies add.
3. Multi-Cloud Monitoring: Kentik, a provider of network analytics, now supports Microsoft Azure. Service providers gain access to a real-time view of their applications and services running in Azure, as well as into and across multi-cloud environments in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), the company claims.
2. M&A – Managed IT Services: Novatech has made its 15th acquisition. The latest deal iunvolves DynaSis of Atlanta, Georgia.
1. Thank You: ChannelE2E’s readership in Q1 2019 grew roughly 40 percent compared to Q1 2018, thanks to folks like you. The site has grown quarter-over-quarter (every quarter) since launching in September 2015. Of the six IT media sites we’ve launched since 2008, ChannelE2E is the largest. We can’t thank you and our sponsors enough for your continued support, guidance and feedback as we chart the journey from Entrepreneur to Exit.