Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, November 7, 2016.
Actually, there are 11 entries for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look…
ScanSource (SCSC): The distributor is seeking to rebound from recent challenges in the point of sale market, while also working more closely with telco agents.
9. Small Business Retirement Savings: Of the small business owners ages 45 to 64, only 32 percent have saved at least $100,000 for retirement, according to BMO Wealth Management. We’ll share more thoughts on this soon.
7. Security M&A: BC Partners is buying Cryptzone, the latest M&A deal focused on the security sector.
6. Top KPIs for Local SEO: So, you’re trying to search engine optimize your website and marketing efforts. Look at these KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to help shape your goals.
5. New Relic FutureStack: Where are MSPs heading next? We’ll dig for answers next week at the New Relic FutureStack conference in San Francisco. The big themes: Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and cloud infrastructure monitoring…
4. Yes, Oracle Buys NetSuite: After much debate among shareholders, Oracle has won enough support to buy NetSuite for $9.3 billion. Oracle had threatened to walk away from the deal after Nov. 4. NetSuite shareholders ultimately tendered enough shares in time to keep the deal moving forward.