Welcome to page two. Enjoy a second serving of channel content — items 10 to 1 — here.
10. New MSSP Service: FourV Systems has launched GreySpark Central, which allows MSSPs to centrally manage deployments and view risk and performance indicators within and across organizations, the company asserts.
9. MSSP Partnership:Netsurion is now a Fortinet MSSP Platinum Partner. Platinum MSSPs are Fortinet experts with demonstrated proficiency, having completed stringent Platinum-level certification, training, and audit requirements to achieve Fortinet’s premier MSSP status, the companies say.
8. Data Center Expansion: Lightower Fiber Networks has expanded into a 30,000 square foot colocation facility in Philadelphia. The company already has 50,000 square feet of colocation space in an adjacent facility.
7. Data Center Acquisition, Part I: Interxion Holding has acquired a data center business from Vancis Holding BV for an undisclosed sum. The acquired data center serves The Netherlands and Western Europe, and that the Amsterdam-based location adds access to more than 100 carriers and ISPs.
6. Data Center Acquisition, Part II:Equinix is acquiring ICT-Center AG, Zurich’s data center operating business in Zurich, Switzerland. The facility is adjacent to Equinix’s existing Zurich International Business Exchange data centers.
5. All Data Center Acquisitions: Track all data center, VAR, MSP and CSP mergers and acquisitions here.
4. Cloudera IPO: The next tech IPO may involve Cloudera, a Hadoop and big data specialist that competes against Hortonworks and MapR…
3. Channel Talent, Part 1: Peak 10 has hired Dave Sroka as vice president of channel sales. Before joining Peak 10, Sroka held leadership positions at Coresite, Cologix and Level 3. Also, Steve Renda has joined Peak 10 as vice president of product. Renda previously held key posts at NTT/Verio, Spring, Macmillan Science and Education, and MX Logic.
1. M&A – IT Consulting Services:Avanade has acquired Infusion, a global software engineering, design and digital strategy firm that delivers digital business transformation for the enterprise with strong Microsoft technology expertise, the companies said. We’ll share more details soon.