WEBCAST: How to Secure Your MSP Business
How to Secure Your MSP Business
July 22, 2021 at 2pm ET
MSP businesses remain prime targets for hackers, cyberattacks & ransomware. During this webcast, we will discuss practical steps to drive down cyber risk across your MSP, and how to lock down various software tools in your technology stack.
Guest Speaker: Dana Epp, a security engineer and research at Vulscan Digital Security, has spent decades helping companies find and fix vulnerabilities in the applications and infrastructure. Epp is well-known in and across the MSP technology sector. He previously launched, built and sold Scorpion Software to Kaseya.
Moderator: Joe Panettieri, editor, ChannelE2E
What We’ll Cover:
- How MSPs are targeted for attack
- Eight rules of information security for MSPs
- How to lock down your technology stack — including RMM, PSA, BDR and more
- Extending your risk mitigation efforts to include the SaaS applications you run (Microsoft 365 and more)
- Attendee questions throughout.
Register now and join us either live or on-demand.