In this ChannelE2E interview, Liongard CEO Joe Alapat confirms Series B funding round, describes what it means for the Liongard Roar software platform, and pinpoints the automation benefits for MSPs (managed IT services providers).Video link
Key points covered:
- 0:00 - Intros.
- 0:34 - Liongard Series B Funding - how the company connected with venture capitalists, and how the funding will be used.
- 2:07 - Series A investors are still backing the company as well.
- 3:03 - What the latest funding means for Liongard's MSP partners.
- 4:38 - The coronavirus pandemic and the Series B funding journey - Alapat's observations.
- 6:55 - Venture Capitalist Updata Partners understands MSPs.
- 8:03 - The Liongard backstory: How and why the company was founded.
- 10:49 - MSP use cases for Liongard Roar software platform: The visibility and automation opportunities.
- 14:07 - Liongard visibility into all systems - including on-premises and cloud systems.
- 15;39 - MSP automation and next steps for partners in 2020.
- 18:29 - Conclusion.
ChannelE2E's deeper analysis about the funding is here.