10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: Week Ended August 28, 2020
Which news, analysis and research stories generated the most ChannelE2E readership this week? Here’s the lineup, along with the implications for IT consulting firms, MSPs (managed IT service providers), VARs and more.
1. Accenture Layoffs: 25,000 Staff Cuts?: IT consulting firms worldwide are tracking Accenture’s staffing levels — and potential cuts that could impact 5 percent of Accenture employees.
2. Huawei Banned: Which Countries?: The debate continues as multiple countries describe whether they will permit or block Huawei 5G wireless network equipment deployments.
3. SBA PPP Loan Updates: How can MSPs and IT solutions providers properly document their use of PPP funds? Our readers turn to ChannelE2E for answers.
4. Kaseya Buys Graphus: The move potentially empowers MSPs with anti-phishing technology.
5. Cloud Market Share 2020: How the latest numbers stack up from Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
6. M&A 2020 List – 350 Buyouts: All the M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and channel partners so far this year.
7. Platinum Equity Buying Ingram Micro?: Apparently, the private equity firm is taking a look at the distributor.
8. MSPs and SaaS Application Management: Two well-know N-able veterans have launched a SaaS application management platform for MSPs. But that’s not all…
9. Google Acquires StratoZone: MSPs that support Google Cloud gain new migration tools…
10. 19 MSP Lead Generation Ideas: Timely advice from NinjaRMM’s Jonathan Crowe.