10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: Week Ended 19 March 2021
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
9. Thoma Bravo SPAC May Merge With IronSource: Why the private equity firm’s Special Purpose Acquisition Company is negotiating a potential M&A move.
8. How Big Is The MSP Market?: Actually, you’re asking the wrong question — as this timeless blog from 2016 proves.
6. MSP Industry Pioneers Invest In SaaS Alerts: Key backers such as ConnectWise Co-founder and former President David Bellini and TruMethods CEO Gary Pica provide early stage funding to MSP-focused software startup.
5. Tanium and Salesforce Pitch ITSM: Take a closer look, and Salesforce is seeking to promote RMM (remote monitoring and management), endpoint security and IT service management (ITSM) all via the Salesforce cloud. Among the key competitive targets: ServiceNow.
4. SolarWinds Orion Breach & Cyberattack Timeline: A detailed, day-to-day look at how the SolarWinds Orion breach happened, corrective measures and the ongoing investigation.
3. Technology SPACs List: More than 60 Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) are seeking to acquire and/or merge with technology businesses. Check ChannelE2E’s Technology SPACs List daily for ongoing updates.
2. Nokia Layoffs vs. 5G R&D Commitment: Even as the telecom equipment provider plans 10,000 job cuts, Nokia plans to increase R&D spending to win the 5G network equipment wars vs. Ericsson and Huawei, among others.
1. SBA PPP Loan Application Deadline & Updates: Will new legislation extend the PPP application loan deadline beyond March 31? ChannelE2E’s ongoing PPPP updates continue.