10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: 11 June 2021
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Zoom Launches Phone Appliances: In this latest move, Zoom Video Communications has partnered with Poly and Yealink to launch Zoom Phone Appliances. The desk phones are available via Zoom’s Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) program as well as from authorized Poly and Yealink resellers.
9. MSP Acquired: ECS/My IT’s latest acquisition is of Network Technologies, a Kansas City-based MSP that works with SMBs across the U.S. midwest.
8. Five Key Challenges of Software Testing: Here are the five key challenges that developers face, according to Synoptek, a major MSP.
7. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: The leading managed IT service providers across financial services, health care, manufacturing, government, and more. See the entire list and MSP honorees.
5. Top 10 ServiceNow Partners: One of our most read blogs from 2020 resurfaces for the summer of 2021. A look at ServiceNow’s top IT service management (ITSM) consulting and deployment partners — a few of which are MSPs.
4. Big Tech Antitrust Investigations: Government regulators in the United States, Europe and elsewhere are taking a closer look at Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google…
2. Tech SPACs List: 89 Special Purpose Acquisitions (SPACs) and their potential implications for technology partners.
1. Technology and MSP M&A List: ChannelE2E has tracked more than 300 mergers and acquisitions involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and technology companies so far in 2021.