Top 10 Palo Alto Networks Global Partners of the Year 2020
Cybersecurity technology provider Palo Alto Networks has announced its global partners of the year for 2020. Details surfaced at the company’s Ignite ’20 Partner Summit, a virtual event that attracted more than 11,000 registered partners.
The honorees included IT consulting firms, IT service providers (ITSPs), technology, cloud and managed security services providers (MSSPs). The partners typically focus on network security (firewalls, SD-WANs), cloud security posture management (CSPM), extended detection and response (XDR) and/or security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR).
Palo Alto Networks: Top Global Partners of 2020
Amid that backdrop, here are 10 — actually, make that nine — companies that earned Palo Alto Networks’ global partner of the year honors for 2020.
- Global NextWave Partner of the Year: World Wide Technology
- Global Distribution Partner of the Year: Westcon International
- Global Systems Integrator Partner of the Year: Accenture (also a Top 250 MSSP & Top 250 Public Cloud MSP)
- Global Service Provider Partner of the Year: BT (also a Top 250 MSSP)
- Global Technology Partner of the Year: Nutanix (related: Nutanix’s partners of the year are here.)
- Global Cortex Partner of the Year: Optiv (also a Top 250 MSSP)
- Global Prisma Cloud Partner of the Year: NTT (also a Top 250 MSSP)
- Global SASE Partner of the Year: Insight
- Global Social Impact Award: Trustwave (also a Top 250 MSSP)