MSP Security Conference: Join Us In-Person This September
Where can MSPs gain real-world security guidance from MSSP and MDR service providers? The answer is MSSP Alert Live 2022, the premier managed security services conference for MSSPs and MSPs (September 19-21 in Washington, D.C.).
Why should you and peer MSPs join us at the conference? First up, we’ve confirmed main stage fireside chats and keynotes covering:
- Proper software supply chain security — explained by Jon Boyens, deputy chief of NIST.
- How to train every MSP employee on security — presented by John Strand, owner of Black Hills Information Security.
- The journey from MSSP to XDR services — described by Wendy K. Thomas, CEO of Secureworks — one of the world’s Top 250 MSSPs.
- Public cloud security opportunities and challenges — tackled by Ryan Orsi, the worldwide lead for Amazon Web Services‘ MSSP partner strategy.
MSSP Alert Live 2022: What MSPs and MSSPs Will Learn
Why else should you register now to attend MSSP Alert Live 2022? The short answer: Our conference has 30-plus confirmed cybersecurity sessions, fireside chats and breakouts designed to help MSPs and MSSPs…
- Meet key executive leaders who represent the world’s Top 250 MSSPs.
- Learn how leading MSSPs & MSPs are further automating MDR, threat hunting, incident response and other cyber practices.
- Hear how MSSPs and MSPs are addressing M&A, valuations, cyber talent, compliance & controls, supply chain security, and third-party risk management.
- Develop your managed security sales, packaging and pricing strategies for 2023.
- See the latest innovations and technologies (XDR, MDR, SOC as a Service and more) in our expo hall.
Our overall goal? Helping you to develop your managed security services roadmap for 2023.
PS: Check this blog weekly as we unveil additional keynote speakers, presenters and market experts who are set to address the MSSP Alert Live 2022 audience.