Cask Builds SeviceNow Security Operations Deployment Services
Cask, a ServiceNow Gold Services Partner, has worked with the software company for a decade. It’s core offerings include Security Incident Management and Vulnerability Management implementation services for ServiceNow Security Operations Suite. Here’s a bit more about each offering:
1. Security Incident Management: Cask’s implementation services position customers to track progress of security incidents, ranging from discovery and initial analysis, through containment, eradication, and recovery, and into the final post-incident review, to knowledge base article creation, and closure. With these automated processes, customers can effectively be in multiple places at once during a threat, Cask asserts.
2. Vulnerability Management: Cask assists customers with the implementation of the ServiceNow Vulnerability Response application which aids clients in the tracking, prioritization, and resolution of vulnerabilities in their enterprise based on results from the The National Vulnerability Database (NVD) and many other sources that collect information about known vulnerabilities.
In a blog post by Jon Zayicek, principal of SecOps and GRC at Cask, he stated: “ServiceNow is the rare product that acts as both a security guard and a teacher. Many of our clients come to Cask with a beginner-level Security Operations understanding and, after spending some time getting to know the platform, see significant growth in competency. It makes being a safer organization much easier.”
ServiceNow Partner Ecosystem Evolution
Cask’s strategy reinforces the fact that channel partners, ISVs and IT consulting firms are extending ServiceNow from its IT service management (ITSM) heritage into such areas as security, HR and customer support.
Those themes took center stage at ServiceNow’s Knowledge 2018 conference earlier this year in Las Vegas. The conference attracted more than 20,000 customers — and roughly 2,500 partners, ChannelE2E believes.
Cask, founded in 2004, refuses to create a “one size fits all” package that spans all of their clients. Each situation is uniquely analyzed, with recommendations and services implemented to enable specific outcomes and goals, the firm says. The company’s overall services portfolio includes:
- Technology Business Management
- Portfolio and Project Management
- Service Management & Operations
- Program Execution Services
- Cyber Information and Security Compliance
- Business Transformation Services
- Systems Engineering
Additional insights from Joe Panettieri