Top 200 Public Cloud MSPs Survey: Call for Entries
ChannelE2E’s Top 200 Public Cloud MSPs survey is open to managed IT service providers worldwide. Here are five reasons your MSP should participate in the survey.
1. The Honor: ChannelE2E will identify and honor the world’s top MSPs for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure and other public cloud platforms.
2. The SEO: MSP honorees will be listed on ChannelE2E year-round, with MSP company links that drive readers to each MSP’s website.
3. The Readers: This is one of the best-read sections of ChannelE2E. Private equity firms, investors, and potential customers check the list for potential investments, acquisitions and/or cloud services assistance.
4. The Benchmarking: See how your MSP compares to public cloud MSPs worldwide. Even if your business doesn’t appear on the Top 200, all survey participants can ask ChannelE2E for a confidential ranking disclosure.
5. The Cost: There’s no charge to participate in the survey.