MSP Merger Combines Big Data, AI, Google Cloud and ERP Expertise
Bluenet Technologies and Aréte Consulting Services are merging. The combined IT consulting business has big data analytics, ERP, data management and managed services capabilities.
The deal is expected to close on August 31, and the combined company will be known as Bluenet. Key partners include Dell EMC, Google Cloud Platform, IBM, Microsoft, Tech Data and Tableau.
Bluenet Technologies, founded in 2004 and headquartered in Tampa, Florida, touts such expertise as:
- data warehouse/data mart design and creation;
- reporting and analytics applications
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems;
- multi-channel services in retail, financial services and logistics industries;
- IT staffing;
- end-to-end project delivery; and
- managed services capabilities.
The MSP capabilities involve an offshore center in Izmir, Turkey. The center provides 24/7 mission critical system monitoring and custom development activities to customers.
About Aréte Consulting Services
Aréte Consulting Services, founded in 2008 and headquartered in Chicago, specializes in:
- data governance,
- business intelligence;
- big data;
- next-generation areas like performance management, robotics and artificial intelligence; and
- such verticals as healthcare and financial services.
The combined company will have offices in these locations:
- Head Quarters – Tampa, USA
- Corporate Office – Chicago, USA
- Global Delivery Office – Hyderabad, India
- Offshore Development Center – Izmir, Turkey
- Operations Center – Vijayawada, India
Executive Perspectives and Company Timeline
Aréte President and CEO Praveen Ramineni along with Bluenet Technologies Managing Partner Kerem Koca says the deal provides scale for both companies. and an opportunity to invest even more heavily in data, analytics and new innovative technology services.
The following timeline from Bluenet retraces the history of each company: