Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Software Tools: Best of 2017?
Welcome to page 6 of 6, featuring 51 and beyond…
51. Splunk: One of the fastest-growing providers of server and infrastructure monitoring. Also widely deployed for security and big data applications.
52. Stack Driver: Positions itself as “intelligent monitoring” for AWS infrastructure.
53. Sumo Logic: Offers a SaaS-based log analytics platform for AWS, Azure and hybrid cloud services. It can monitor workloads and migrations for errors, warnings, performance and availability issues across cloud and on-premises infrastructure stacks.
54. Synnex CloudSolv: A popular platform for VARs and MSPs that want to source and manage Office 365 accounts for customers. Keep an eye on growing Docker relationship as well.
55. Sysdig, a hosted service that tracks storage, visualization, alerting and more.
56. Tech Data: The company has multiple cloud sourcing and account management platforms now that Tech Data owns Avnet Technology Solutions. Watch for potential platform consolidation in 2017 or 2018….
57. Unigma: The cloud management dashboard supports performance monitoring, automation and cost analytics for AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
58. VMware: Offers a range of options for cloud management. Watch VMware’s multi-cloud management strategy closely, along with the company’s emerging Amazon partnership.
59. Wavefront: Offers unified cloud monitoring and analytics at over 1 million data points per second, the company claims.
60. Zabbix: An open source monitoring solution for networks and applications.
61. Zenoss Cloud Monitoring: The company offers cloud monitoring packs for AWS, CloudStack, OpenStack, Azure and VMware vCloud.
That’s it for our 2017 list. What did we miss — and what should drop off the list in 2018? Let me know: Joe@AfterNines.com.