Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Software Tools: Best of 2017?
Welcome to page 4 of 6, featuring entries 31 to 40.
31. ManageEngine: The company’s IT management tools are designed for IT professionals and MSPs. Keep an eye on potential integrations across ManageEngine and sister company Zoho, the SaaS applications giant.
32. Microsoft Cloud Monitoring: The technology giant offers numerous Azure-centric monitoring and management tools.
33. Monitis: Another application performance monitoring specialist, Monitis helps service providers deliver on promised SLAs. Once owned by GFI Software, I’m checking to see who now controls this platform.
34. Nagios: The well-known provider of IT monitoring and management tools also has cloud monitoring capabilities for AWS, EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) and S3 (Simple Storage Service).
35. Netuitive: The company’s tools allow users to monitor and manage application performance, infrastructure capacity, and AWS costs, Netuitive claims.
36. New Relic: Another hot growth company, New Relic competes in the application performance management market, and in late 2016 extended down into infrastructure monitoring. Key adopters include DevOps teams and some MSPs.
37. Oracle Application Performance Monitoring Cloud Service: Allows DevOps teams and service providers to find and fix application issues, Oracle asserts.
38. PagerDuty Cloud Monitoring: PagerDuty makes an incident management platform for DevOps, IT operations and business leaders. Over 8,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers leverage the platform. As of late 2016, the company had 175 partners across the development, deployment, monitoring, collaboration and service-desk stacks — including Slack, Splunk and ServiceNow.
39. Palerra Loric: Palerra’s platform combines threat detection, predictive analytics, security configuration management and automated incident response and remediation into a single management system. Oracle acquired Palerra in September 2016.
40. Prometheus: An open source service monitoring system that’s popular for Docker monitoring.
Continue to page 5 of 6 for companies 41 to 50