Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Software Tools: Best of 2017?
Welcome to page 2 of 6, featuring entries 11 to 20.
11. BMC Cloud Management: A portfolio of tools for corporate IT departments and IT service providers.
12. cAdvisor: Short for Container Advisor, cAdvisor collects, aggregates, processes, and exports information about running containers. It has native support for Docker containers and should support just about any other container type out of the box.
13. CA Unified Infrastructure Management: Also called CA UIM, the IT monitoring solution can oversee traditional and cloud environments. Well-known in the MSP community, CA UIM and sister products also are popular for APM and VDI management.
14. Cisco CloudCenter (formerly CliQr): An application-centric cloud management solution to manage applications in data center, private cloud, and public cloud environments.
15. CloudCraft: Not sure what your AWS deployment actually “looks” like? CloudCraft allows you to create “smart” AWS diagrams. From there, you can “visualize your cloud architecture” like a pro, the company claims.
16. Cloudyn: Cloudyn’s SaaS platform automates cloud monitoring, and shows partners how to optimize customer cloud performance, while gaining efficiencies for money spent, the company claims.
17. CloudMonix: I believe this originally offered monitoring and management of Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS environments. OpenStack support was planned for 2016. Fast forward to 2017, and most of the company’s promotional materials focus on Azure management. Also, integrations with service desks like Autotask, Freshdesk Zendesk and plenty more are in place.
19. CloudViewNMS: CloudView is a standards-based network management system (NMS).It can auto-discover and monitor multi-vendor networks (thousands of SNMP and IP nodes), the company claims.
20. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration: The tool helps service providers to migrate customers from Exchange Server to Office 365.
Continue to page 3 of 6 for companies 21 to 30