Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Tools: Which Are Best?
41. Reliam: Actually, they’re more of an MSP that offers Amazon management services.
42. Riverbed SteelHead SaaS: A portfolio of tools that enhance SaaS performance. Basically, the management platform locates the fastest path from end users to their SaaS applications.
43. Ruxit: An all-in-one performance management platform. Has the ability to monitor VMware, AWS, Docker and other workloads.
45. Scout: An application monitoring platform that calls itself an alternative to New Relic. The company’s “docker-scout” container provides an “instant monitoring environment” for your host and containers.
46. SolarWinds: Well-known for a range of monitoring and management tools.
48. SplunkStorm: Best known for its ability to help IT managers analyze and troubleshoot cloud application performance issues.
49. Stack Driver: Positions itself as “intelligent monitoring” for AWS infrastructure.
50. Sumo Logic: Offers a SaaS-based log analytics platform. It can monitor workloads and migrations for errors, warnings, performance and availability issues across cloud and on-premises infrastructure stacks.
Bonus… We just Couldn’t Stop At 50
51. Sysdig, a hosted service that tracks storage, visualization, alerting and more.
52. VMware: Offers a range of options for cloud management, including the vRealize offerings.
53. Zabbix: An open source monitoring solution for networks and applications.
54. Zenoss Cloud Monitoring: The company offers cloud monitoring packs for AWS, CloudStack, OpenStack, Azure and VMware vCloud.
Well, that’s all for now. But I’m sure we overlooked quite a few. What tools did we miss? Let me know: Joe@AfterNines.com.