Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Tools: Which Are Best?
21. Ingram Micro Cloud: Now a marketplace where partners can source, activate and manage a range of cloud applications for customers.
22. Kaseya 365 Command: Offers MSPs one interface to manage Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive and more.
23. Keynote Systems: A cloud-based tool for mobile testing and mobile app monitoring.
25. Loggly: A wildly popular cloud log management service.
26. LogicMonitor: I’ve been tracking LogicMonitor since about 2012. The company’s platform supports higher-end MSPs — especially those that want to manage midmarket infrastructure (on premises or in the cloud) for customers.
27. LogicNow: The company’s MAX RemoteManagement tools allow MSPs to manage Office 365 and Google Apps for Work.
28. ManageEngine: I first got to know ManageEngine’s team nearly a decade ago (has it been that long). The company works with IT professionals and MSPs. Keep an eye on ManageEngine’s cloud monitoring tools.
29. Microsoft Cloud Monitoring: The technology giant offers numerous Azure-centric monitoring and management tools.
30. Monitis: Another application performance monitoring specialist, Monitis helps service providers deliver on promised SLAs. Once owned by GFI Software, I’m checking to see who now controls this platform.