Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Tools: Which Are Best?
11. CloudMonix: Offers monitoring and automation for Azure and AWS. As of early 2016, OpenStack support was coming soon.
12. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration: The aptly named tool helps service providers to migrate customers from Exchange Server to Office 365.
13. Compuware Gomez: Also known as Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring, the SaaS platform helps service providers to optimize the performance and available of web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications.
14. ConnectWise CloudConsole: Unveiled at IT Nation 2015, ConnectWise’s console allows MSPs to manage Office 365 billing and more.
15. DataDog: Still venture funded as of early 2016, Datadog offers “cloud-scale monitoring” across dozens of cloud and software platforms.
16. Dynatrace: Another application performance management (APM) specialist — though the company offer specializes in network performance analysis.
17. Enow Mailscape: I wildly popular tool for remotely monitoring and managing Exchange Server and Office 365.
18. Exoprise CloudReady Monitor: An increasingly popular option for monitoring Office 365, Box, DropBox, Google and more.
19. IBM SmartCloud Monitoring: IBM’s offering tracks physical and virtual infrastructure, what-if capacity analysis, and policy-driven analytics.
20. Idera: Designed for service providers, database professionals and IT professionals to monitor and manage data center environments. Don’t overlook the acquired CopperEgg platform — now known as Uptime Cloud Monitor.