Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast — co-hosted by Content Czar Joe Panettieri and CompTIA CEO Todd Thibodeaux. Our guest is Stephanie Dismore, VP and general manager, Americas Channels, HP Inc.
We discuss key HP partner opportunities -- involving core PCs; new innovations like multi-function printers; and next-generation developments like immersive computing and 3D printing. Plus, we preview HP Reinvent Worldwide Partner Forum.
Here's the conversation:
Key themes coverage in the podcast include:
- 0:00 - Introductions
- 0:47 - Key themes to expect at HP Reinvent Worldwide Partner Forum
- 2:22 - How millennials are driving IT and business megatrends -- and how HP Inc. is responding
- 4:10 - Three key partner opportunities: Core bread-and-butter products; new innovations; and big mega-trends that are coming
- 6:40 - Where 3D printing fits into the conversation
- 8:03 - Where device as a service fits into the conversation
- 9:35 - HP acquiring Samsung printers: What it means for partners
- 10:35 - Where managed print services fit into the conversation
- 12:39 - HP's recurring revenue opportunities for partners
- 13:45 - Two years since the split of HP Inc. and HP Enterprise: Dismore looks back and ahead
- 15:06 - Are partners embracing change or hesitant to evolve?
- 18:20 - How partners can start with HP
- 19:08 - Conclusion