Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to tonight's ChannelE2E Podcast. Our guest is Jon Whitlock, VP channel sales and marketing, Carbonite. We discuss Carbonite's growth strategy -- which includes organic R&D and acquisitions like DoubleTake and EVault. Plus, we explore Carbonite's existing partner program along with some new enhancements that will emerge this year.
Here’s the podcast conversation:
Podcast discussion (times are approximate):
- 0:00: Introductions
- 0:34: What attracted Whitlock to the company?
- 1:27: How Carbonite's organic R&D and acquisitions extend the company from consumer toward SMB, midmarket and lower enterprise opportunities.
- 5:11: A closer look at the EVault and DoubleTake acquisitions: The value to partners.
- 9:25: Cross-sell opportunities for EVault and DoubleTake partners.
- 11:02: Carbonite's current partner program, and where it is heading next.
- 13:17: First steps for potential Carbonite partners.
- 14:24: Conclusion
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.