Welcome to the ChannelE2E podcast. Our guest today is Mark Glowacz, director of partner success at Mailprotector.
The email security company recently raised $5 million to further accelerate its partner program. Amid that backdrop, Glowacz discusses the role security plays in MSP automation – and by association, MSP valuations.
He also describes Mailprotector’s business focus -- and partner program initiatives as they specifically relate to MSPs. Plus, Glowacz outlines some "back to basics" partner trends amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Now, here's the conversation.
Podcast: Listen Here...
The conversation covers:
- 0:00: Intros
- 0:22: Mailprotector's core focus, and implications for channel partners.
- 1:07: Automation plus security: Raising MSP valuations.
- 2:30: Ensuring ease-of-consumption for MSPs and their end-customers.
- 3:20: Mailprotector's console: A single pane of glass for MSPs.
- 4:09: Typical Mailprotector partners: Who are they?
- 5:00: Mailprotector funding, and partner program implications.
- 5:55: The role of Mailprotector's partner success teams.
- 6:56: Integrations with third-party tools and solutions.
- 8:13: Partner priorities amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- 9:50: Mailprotector's key priorities for the rest of 2020.
- 10:55: Where to find more information about Mailprotector.