Good evening, channel partners. Our ChannelE2E Podcast 071 features one of New York's most successful MSPs— Valiant Technology. In this special podcast edition, sponsored by Autotask, we find out how Valiant President Thomas Clancy, Jr., has successfully:
- focused on the creative and design industries;
- rotated executive leadership roles from time to time among the company's three co-founders;
- launched startups within and around the business;
- expanded into application development; big data and analytics services; and
- mastered the art of onboarding customers for life.
PODCAST - Listen Now:
About Autotask: We help IT organizations worldwide work smarter with a complete, cloud-based IT business management platform that enables efficiency, accountability and access to the metrics that drive intelligent business decisions. With built-in best practices and workflow automation, Autotask speeds time to revenue while continually improving service delivery. Autotask is available in seven languages and used in over 90 countries. Headquartered in New York, Autotask has offices in Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, Munich and Sydney.
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.