Podcast: Zero Trust and Microsoft 365 Cybersecurity for MSPs
Welcome to the ChannelE2E podcast. Our guest today is Guillaume Boisvert, director of product innovation at Sherweb. The conversation explores Sherweb’s business history and cloud services portfolio for MSPs. Then, our discussion shifts to Zero Trust security trends, the NIST cybersecurity framework and opportunities for MSPs – including key steps to safeguard Microsoft 365 and Azure for customers.
Podcast: Listen Here
The conversation covers:
- 0:00 – Introductions
- 0:30 – Sherweb cloud services history and MSP partner focus.
- 1:50 – A cloud service provider coupled with a distributor’s scale and white-glove service.
- 3:05 – Sherweb’s security focus and the opportunities for partners.
- 3:50 – The Zero Trust security theme.
- 4:50 – Digging deeper on Zero Trust, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and more. And bringing it to the masses.
- 8:25 – The NIST cybersecurity framework: What it means for partners.
- 10:55 – Bringing NIST to the SMB market.
- 11:28 – Sherweb Office Protect for Microsoft 365: Where it fits in.
- 15:06 – The partner journey toward securing cloud assets running on Azure, Microsoft 365 and more.
- 22:12 – How to work with Sherweb — partner information and YouTube channel.
- 23:25 – Conclusion.