How MSPs Can Offer, Monetize Security Awareness Training
Dan Fox, senior product manager for Security Awareness Training at Webroot, explains how MSPs can offer, monetize & measure anti-phishing training & more.
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast, featuring Dan Fox, senior product manager for Security Awareness Training at Webroot. We discuss:
- How MSPs can educate their customers about phishing and other cyber threats.
- How partners can monetize that training.
- How those MSPs can measure the effectiveness of that training, and show value to customers every month.
Podcast: Listen Here
Here’s the conversation:
Here’s what we cover:
- 0:00: Overview and intros
- 0:28: Internal and external threats and exposures explained
- 1:25: Employees: An obvious doorway for hackers to target
- 2:37: Why MSPs should drive customer education and awareness training
- 4:24: The steps MSPs can take to actually raise customer awareness
- 5:48: Webroot Security Awareness Training Service: Core focus areas and capabilities
- 7:20: How MSPs can monetize training within their managed security services.
- 9:18: How MSPs can measure and communicate the effectiveness of security training to customers.
- 10:48: First steps & free trial for MSPs to get started with security awareness training (hint: http://www.webroot.com/awareness)
- 12:49: Thank you and conclusion