Podcast 085: SolarWinds MSP Backup’s Chris Groot
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast. Our guest is Chris Groot, VP of product management at SolarWinds MSP. We discuss the evolving world of backup; the implications of ransomware; and the path forward for MSPs.
Here’s the podcast conversation:
Podcast discussion (times are approximate):
- 0:00 Introductions
- 1:04 How the backup market for MSPs is evolving — including ransomware
- 1:57: A blurring of the security & backup lines
- 2:32: How can MSPs mitigate ransomware?
- 3:51: Preparing for the ransomware call — before it comes.
- 5:42: How backup fits in the SolarWinds MSP portfolio.
- 6:34: How MSPs running LogicNow, N-central or third-party RMM can deploy backup.
- 7:40: Where to find more SolarWinds MSP information
- 8:50: Conclusion
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.