How MSPs Can Fill Their Technology and Business Talent Gaps
How can MSPs fill their talent gaps through SaaS automation and outsourced experts? IT By Design CEO Sunny Kaila offers answers and perspectives.
First, a little background: IT By Design, launched in 2003, has evolved from an MSP into a Master MSP — and now positions as a services leader that assists MSPs with great talent. The company offers peer MSPs technical and operational talent “as a service” to help them scale, improve customer service, and drive profitability.
Kaila further described that talent strategy in this March 2022 podcast with ChannelE2E.
The conversation covers:
- 0:00 – Introductions
- 0:50 – How IT By Design helps MSPs to solve for three T’s: (1) Technology talent; (2) talent alignment tools and (3) training.
- 2:43 – Digging deeper into the talent gap — how IT By Design assists MSP partners.
- 4:19 – The types and sizes of MSPs that engage IT By Design for talent assistance.
- 6:01 – IT By Design’s investment in SaaS-based software tools that address MSP talent needs.
- 8:59 – Achieving alignment between individual employee scorecards and overall company scorecards.
- 11:09 – Addressing the third T — Training and learning at the Build IT Live 2022 conference as well as virtual sessions.
- 14:15 – How to reach IT By Design via web (www.ITBD.net) and email (reach Sunny or the team at [email protected] or [email protected]).
- 14:44 – Conclusion.