ChannelE2E Podcast 079: Salesforce Partner & IoT Strategy
Our guests from Salesforce are:
- Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, VP of Salesforce’s partner program and marketing
- Dylan Steele, senior director product marketing for Salesforce’s App Cloud & IoT Cloud
We discuss the overall Salesforce partner ecosystem — including the diversity of IT consulting firms, app developers, ISVs and more. We also explore the mix of project- and recurring-revenue business models. Plus, Taychakhoonavudh describes the partner ecosystem’s growth and evolution toward big data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and more. At about the 14-minute mark, Thibodeaux transitions the conversation to Steele, who describes how initial IoT partners are working with Salesforce and customers.
Here’s the podcast:
This is the latest in a multi-part podcast series, in which CompTIA and ChannelE2E explore the evolving partner ecosystem with a range of channel leaders.
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between