ChannelE2E Podcast 073: Taylor Made’s Tim Walker
Good evening, channel partners. Our ChannelE2E Podcast 073 features another of Europe’s most successful MSPs—Taylor Made Computer Solutions. In this special podcast edition, sponsored by Autotask, Taylor Made Managing Director Tim Walker describes how the 115-person company has shifted from professional services to managed services and a hybrid cloud strategy. We also explore Taylor Made’s corporate culture, and the key mentor who influenced Walker’s approach to business management.
PODCAST – Listen Now:
- For additional IT leadership podcasts, visit here.
- To hear winning business strategies from the IT leaders featured here, attend Autotask Community Live 2016, Sept. 25-27 in Miami.
About Autotask: We help IT organizations worldwide work smarter with a complete, cloud-based IT business management platform that enables efficiency, accountability and access to the metrics that drive intelligent business decisions. With built-in best practices and workflow automation, Autotask speeds time to revenue while continually improving service delivery. Autotask is available in seven languages and used in over 90 countries. Headquartered in New York, Autotask has offices in Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, Munich and Sydney.
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.