ChannelE2E Podcast 066: TSG COO Steve Cox
Good evening, channel partners. Our ChannelE2E Podcast 066 features one of Europe’s most successful MSPs—TSG (Technology Services Group). In this special podcast edition, sponsored by Autotask, we find out from Steve Cox, chief operating officer (COO) how TSG has grown both organically and through M&A — including roughly 25 company acquisitions. Cox shares some best practices for scaling an IT services business. We also explore how TSG pushed beyond infrastructure services to offer software development services.
PODCAST – Listen Now:
- For additional IT leadership podcasts, visit here.
- To hear winning business strategies from the IT leaders featured here, attend Autotask Community Live 2016, Sept. 25-27 in Miami.
About Autotask: We help IT organizations worldwide work smarter with a complete, cloud-based IT business management platform that enables efficiency, accountability and access to the metrics that drive intelligent business decisions. With built-in best practices and workflow automation, Autotask speeds time to revenue while continually improving service delivery. Autotask is available in seven languages and used in over 90 countries. Headquartered in New York, Autotask has offices in Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, Munich and Sydney.
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.