ChannelE2E Podcast 064: Synoptek CEO Tim Britt
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to ChannelE2E Podcast 064 — our conversation with Tim Britt, CEO of Synoptek, one of the world’s most successful MSPs. In this special podcast edition, sponsored by Autotask, we discuss how Synoptek has evolved from a self-funded startup to a private equity-backed MSP that has successfully acquired multiple companies. We also explore Britt’s perspectives on business building; the MSP industry opportunities and challenges ahead; and plenty more.
PODCAST: Podcast – Listen Now:
- For additional IT leadership podcasts, visit here.
- To hear winning business strategies from the IT leaders featured here, attend Autotask Community Live 2016, Sept. 25-27 in Miami.
About Autotask: We help IT organizations worldwide work smarter with a complete, cloud-based IT business management platform that enables efficiency, accountability and access to the metrics that drive intelligent business decisions. With built-in best practices and workflow automation, Autotask speeds time to revenue while continually improving service delivery. Autotask is available in seven languages and used in over 90 countries. Headquartered in New York, Autotask has offices in Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, Munich and Sydney.
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.