10 Most Popular ChannelE2E Podcasts: 1H 2016
ChannelE2E Podcasts track IT entrepreneurs and influencers across the IT channel landscape. We typically publish a new podcast each Tuesday night at 9:01 p.m. ET (the timing is a tip of the cap to our parent company, After Nines Inc.).
Of our 70-plus podcast conversations over the past year, here are the 10 that attracted the most listeners during the first half of 2016.
10. Podcast 058: Vital Network’s Lee Evans: Our conversation with Vital Network Solutions Managing Director Lee Evans. We discuss Vital Network’s recent buyout of Octari — which combines two growing MSPs into one UK service provider.
9. Podcast 070: VMware Channel Chief Ross Brown: Here, CompTIA CEO Todd Thibodeaux and I check in with Brown, who describes how software will eat the world. Listen closely, and you’ll actually hear channel partner opportunities within that message.
8. Podcast 069: Datto VP Rob Rae: We cover Datto’s emerging file sync and sharing service — dubbed Datto Drive. Then, we explore how Datto will leverage Drive to funnel sales leads to channel partners.
7. Podcast 068: SAP VP Meaghan Sullivan: Jointly hosted with CompTIA CEO Todd Thibodeaux, we explore how SAP channel partners are shifting to subscription services in the SME market.
6. Podcast 060: Ingram SMB Director Darren Gottesmann: We explore Ingram Micro’s various SMB communities, and key ways partners are engaging with the distribution giant.
5. Podcast 064: Synoptek CEO Tim Britt: A detailed conversation with one of the MSP industry’s top CEOs. Plus, thoughts on private equity investors and Synoptek’s buyout of EarthLink’s IT services business. Special thanks to Autotask for making this conversation happen.
4. Podcast 063: Service Leadership CEO Paul Dippell: One of the IT channel’s best-known consultants describes best-in-class MSP profit margins.
3. Podcast 059: Service Leadership CEO Paul Dippell: This time, Dippell described VAR and MSP valuations.
2. Podcast 065: Cisco on IoT Opportunities: Cisco VP Ken Trombetta, CompTIA CEO Todd Thibodeaux and I discuss Internet of Things (IoT) partner opportunities.
1. Podcast 061: ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini: In this episode, we explore cloud services management, and ConnectWise’s CloudConsole strategy.
Don’t forget: For new conversations, check the ChannelE2E home page or our podcast center each Tuesday at 9:01 p.m. eastern — and sometimes in between.