OpenDNS: Umbrella for MSPs
Umbrella for MSPs is a new layer of predictive cloud-delivered security that proactively protects your clients from malware and phishing attacks, whether users are in the office or on the go. It also provides visibility with beautiful, actionable reports in a single pane of glass. The console was designed for the way MSPs work, so you can efficiently manage your client organizations in groups instead of just one at a time, and reduce your time spent reacting to malware, using features like a white-labeled console, RMM deploy scripts, and PSA integration.
- MSP Partner Voice – EDTS Video Testimonial
- Umbrella for MSPs Datasheet
- MSP Partner Enablement Pack
- Pricing and Packaging with Gary Pica: Strategies to dramatically increase recurring revenue
- Mirus IT Solutions Case Study
- Please find our upcoming events page here.
Read our ChannelE2E Guest Blogs + Listen to our Podcast
- Guest Blogs – Check back regularly. We blog every month on ChannelE2E.
- Podcast – Listen to our ChannelE2E podcast in which OpenDNS Senior Product Manager Dima Kumets describes how data science is redefining the IT security landscape. We also discuss how OpenDNS — now owned by Cisco — addresses MSP needs regardless of end-customer size, from very small businesses all the way up to large enterprises. Click this link to listen now.