With eFolder solutions, MSPs are able to meet their clients’ data protection requirements (including HIPPA certifications across multiple products), business continuity needs, and provide an improved level of productivity that enhances relationships with their Clients.
eFolder enables Partners to address business challenges and compliance requirements by offering a full menu of BDR options, file sync and share, and cloud-to-cloud backup for some of the most popular cloud applications. Our Partners protect and empower their clients while generating highly profitable, recurring revenue.
- Backup/Disaster Recovery: eFolder has a rich history supporting BDR solutions, which has evolved with the acquisition of two products which provide the IP for two unique, patented, end-to-end Business Continuity solutions:
- File Sync & Share: Anchor is more than just file sync and share – it’s a productivity tool with channel-grade security, and total business continuity including instant malware insurance.
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup: Cloudfinder provides complete protection against cloud data loss by supporting Office 365 for email, calendar, and contacts (with SharePoint & OneDrive coming soon!), and allows the MSP to recognize profitability in an area of the solution stack known for slim margins.
- File-Level Backup: Backup-For-Files is a simpler, more reliable way to protect critical business data that provides instantaneous scheduling, monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- Video: What is Chain-Free Technology?
- Data Sheet: Replibit Family of Appliances
- Whitepaper: 3 Ways to Design Profitable BDR
- eFolder Blog