DATTO PARTNER PROGRAM
Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world’s fastest growing companies. Datto’s Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto’s combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney.
Learn more at www.datto.com.
Datto is heading to a city near you to showcase our latest and greatest solutions to enable you to be successful. Join us and let’s take your business to new heights in 2017.
Check out our full list of upcoming events at www.datto.com/road-shows.
Free Tool: The Backup and Disaster Recovery Assessment Tool for MSPs
Co-developed by RapidFire Tools and Datto, The BDR Assessment Tool provides IT service professionals with an automated tool through which to conduct a thorough BDR-specific audit of a business network, including all servers and workstations. Speed up and simplify your sales process and uncover new business with this free tool.
Resources and Best Practices
- Datto’s 2016 State of Channel Ransomware Report
- IT Staffing Made MSPeasy – Find Quality Employees for Your MSP Business
- Ransomware Made MSPeasy – The MSP’s Guide to Saving the Day
- The Cybersecurity Made MSPeasy Toolkit – Tips and Templates for Total Data Protection
- Build Vs. Buy: Calculate the TCO of BDR
- Sales Made MSPeasy – The Ultimate Guide to Successful Sales
- From Break-Fix to MSP – Real Advice from Successful MSPs Who’ve Been There
- Downtime: The Datto Blog
Datto Events and Webinars
- Sign up for an upcoming Datto webinar or roadshow or find which industry events Datto will be present by visiting www.datto.com/events.
Read our ChannelE2E Guest Blogs + Listen to our Podcast
- Guest Blogs – Check back regularly. We blog every month on ChannelE2E.
- Podcast 1 – How will Datto leverage $75 million in Series B funding? And how will the company’s MSP partner base — focused heavily on business continuity — benefit from the funding? Rob Rae, VP of business development, provides some answers in ChannelE2E Podcast Episode 053. Among the key topics covered: Global expansion plans. Continued opportunities and challenges with corporate compliance mandates like HIPAA. And Rae’s ongoing commitment to a 100-percent channel sales strategy.
- Podcast 2 – Rob Rae, VP of business development at Datto and ChannelE2E discuss the recently launched Datto Drive, a file sync and sharing alternative to Box and Dropbox. Rae describes the freemium business model, and an MSP-centric business strategy for the platform. Plus, he provides some clues about where Datto Drive is heading next.