Continuum Managed Services
Continuum empowers managed IT service providers, giving them the technology platform, services, and processes they need to simplify IT management and deliver exceptional service to their small and medium-sized clients. Continuum’s vertically integrated IT service delivery model combines an unmatched SaaS-based technology suite with a world-class NOC and Help Desk, allowing them to not only remotely monitor, manage, backup and secure their clients’ IT environments from a single pane of glass, but scale rapidly and profitably. Continuum employs more than 1,400 professionals worldwide and monitors more than 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners, including MSPs servicing more than 60,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting more than 250,000 servers with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Managed Services Channel Guides
- The Continuum Platform Overview
- Continuity247 Datasheet
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Datasheet
- RMM Server Care Levels Explained
- Partner Case Study: G2 Technology Group
MSP Partner Conference
- Navigate 2018 – information coming soon here
Read our ChannelE2E Guest Blogs + Listen to our Podcast
- Guest Blogs – Check back regularly. We blog every month on ChannelE2E.
- Podcast – In this episode, Continuum CEO Michael George makes the case for .public clouds outpacing private clouds for overall data security. His reasoning involves the economies of scale — and the resulting IT expertise — that massive public cloud providers now enjoy.