Continuum Managed Services
Continuum is the IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized businesses. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,100 professionals worldwide, supports 3,500 partners servicing more than 50,000 SMB customers and monitors over 750,000 endpoints. Continuum established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit http://www.continuum.net/ or follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Managed Services Channel Guides
- The Continuum Platform Overview
- Continuity247 Datasheet
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Datasheet
- RMM Server Care Levels Explained
- Partner Case Study: G2 Technology Group
MSP Partner Conference
- Navigate 2016 – September 28–30, 2016 – Seaport World Trade Center in Boston
Read our ChannelE2E Guest Blogs + Listen to our Podcast
- Guest Blogs – Check back regularly. We blog every month on ChannelE2E.
- Podcast – In this episode, Continuum CEO Michael George makes the case for public clouds outpacing private clouds for overall data security. His reasoning involves the economies of scale — and the resulting IT expertise — that massive public cloud providers now enjoy.