ConnectWise Business Suite
ConnectWise empowers technology service providers and IT professionals across the world to grow personally and professionally. With our award-winning software suite, a best-in-breed platform of third-party solutions, and the world’s largest community of IT professionals, ConnectWise enables businesses and users to succeed today, and tomorrow. Over 37 years, ConnectWise has grown from a technology service provider to the longest-running market leader in technology and IT software solutions. We’ve been where our partners are and know what’s necessary to be a successful technology service provider.
- ConnectWise Manage® is the leading professional services automation (PSA) software developed with expert knowledge of the recurring revenue and as-a-service business model. By connecting data and workflows across all stages of the customer lifecycle, ConnectWise Manage creates efficiencies, delivers insight, and supports growth.
- ConnectWise Automate® is a remote monitoring and management (RMM) software that automates technical tasks, resulting in a decrease in service delivery time It includes a broad range of tools, including powerful scripting, patching, and remote monitoring.
- ConnectWise Control’s® remote access and support capabilities provide unmatched value in its unique combination of power, ease of use and customization that’s perfect for MSPs, SMBs and internal IT departments. Use by more than 20,000 organizations worldwide, ConnectWise Control is highly rated, attracting four-star or above reviews from 92% of customers on third-party review sites such as G2 and TrustRadius.
- ConnectWise Sell’s® quote and proposal automation simplifies the creation of complex technology quotes and proposals. Its ability to handle supplier configurations and automatically populate data into integrated systems allows ConnectWise Sell to stand out from the competition.
- ConnectWise Identify® cybersecurity risk assessment software provides repeatable risk profile assessments in an affordable online monthly subscription, unlike professional enterprise services costing thousands per assessment. Being able to have more productive security conversations with clients is truly game-changing for MSPs. Based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ConnectWise Identify is developed by veteran security professionals who’ve performed hundreds of risk assessments over the last 15 years.
- ConnectWise Assist Daily tasks and escalating client demands shouldn’t bring your business to a standstill. ConnectWise Assist, provides expert services and fully staffed teams to take tasks—from repetitive, low-value jobs to expensive, resource-heavy projects—off your techs’ hands. Get the TSP support and expertise you need to grow your business and keep your clients happy.
- ConnectWise Command Monitoring and managing your clients’ technology, from desktops to servers and everything in between, takes more than the occasional peek behind the curtain. You need to be proactive and keep a continuous eye across all their environments. With ConnectWise Command, get access to intelligent alerting, NOC services, and other tools to exceed expectations and bring real results to your technology solution provider (TSP).
- ConnectWise Fortify The security landscape keeps changing, and your clients are a growing target. Small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are the target of 64% of all cyberattacks, and just as many lack the in-house skills to combat these threats. Now, cybercriminals are turning their focus onto technology solution providers (TSPs). Tackle the solution, staffing, and support challenges of cybersecurity head-on with ConnectWise Fortify—the advanced managed threat detection and response solution you and your clients need.
- ConnectWise Recover Every second matters when you’re trying to recover a client’s data. With ConnectWise Recover, avoid downtime and disruption with a unified backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution. Automation and expert support from NOC services take the repetitive, tedious parts of BDR off your techs’ hands while building trust with your clients.
- Ingram – US & Canada
- Synnex- US & Canada
- Tech Data- US & Canada
- Ingram Micro- Australia, New Zealand
- BlueChip- Australia
- e92- UK
- Ebertlang- Germany
- Ingram Micro- UK, Netherlands
- Innosoft- Nordics
- Portland- Benelux
- Professional Service Automation (PSA)
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
- Remote Control and Remote Access
- Configure, Price, and Quoting (CPQ) Automation
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
ConnectWise empowers the most successful technology service providers in The IT Nation by preparing them not only for today but for the future. We connect them to a powerful suite of software solutions, an extensive platform of integrations, and the largest global community of IT professionals. Our tools and services allow partners to automate repetitive tasks, standardize service delivery, and manage information to help their businesses grow.
IT Nation Overview
The IT Nation is the largest global IT community of thought leaders, experts, and ConnectWise partners who are ready to take the industry and each other to new heights.
Whether you’re new to the industry or an experienced IT professional, there’s an IT Nation event that’s right for you. Every interaction and connection you make helps everyone succeed. It’s this collaborative spirit that makes The IT Nation unique. Join others who share the passion of innovation and let’s expand the capabilities of what technology can do.
IT Nation events include:
- IT Nation Connect, IT conference by ConnectWise
- IT Nation Explore, partner conference by ConnectWise
- IT Nation Share, user groups by ConnectWise
- IT Nation Evolve, peer groups by ConnectWise
4110 George Rd., Suite 200
Tampa, FL 33634, USA
New Liverpool House 2nd Floor
15 Eldon Street
London, EC2M 7LD, UK
Phone: +44 (0)203 817 6900
Suite 11.02, Level 11
1 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Phone: +61 1800 571 949