CloudBerry Lab™ is a vendor for CloudBerry Backup, a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform, and almost every S3-compatible or OpenStack based cloud storage service. CloudBerry Backup comes with powerful, easy-to-use backup and disaster recovery capabilities, including file-level and image-based backups, disaster recovery to virtual machines in the cloud, data compression and military-grade encryption using customer-controlled keys. Customers can run CloudBerry Backup on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems as well as on a variety of NAS devices.
CloudBerry also provides a turnkey, white-label data protection service to thousands of VARs and MSPs to help them build their brand in the cloud backup market. Since 2012, CloudBerry Lab has been an Amazon Web Services Advanced Technology Partner. CloudBerry Lab has also achieved Storage Competency Partner status in the AWS Partner Network.
In our MSP podcast we cover topics like how to get started, what are some of the best tools and even what to avoid. The goal is to be informative and a go-to resource for any MSP looking to start or grow their business.
- The official page of MSP Voice: https://www.cloudberrylab.com/msp-voice-podcast.aspx
- Listen to MSP Voice on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/msp-voice-podcast
- Or watch us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd6C8Gwplqg&list=PLRkCwqyZ6K-ZNtEpJAy1dtTf-y0C1nRSU
- A Complete Guide for Backup and Disaster Recovery on AWS
- The MSP’s Guide to Backup-as-a-Service
- Archiving to the Cloud: Cold Storage
- Consumer vs Professional Cloud Storage
- Find us online: www.cloudberrylab.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CloudBerryLab/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cloudberrylab/
- CloudBerry Forum: https://forum.cloudberrylab.com/
- Twitter: @CloudBerryLab