Cisco Security for Managed Service Providers
At Cisco, we are committed serving the MSP community and applying our global cyber-security expertise to the MSP industry’s most challenging problems. The innovation, talent, and trust each MSP brings to their clients is evident all around us. It inspires us to polish the promise we make to MSPs who select Cisco as a partner. CMSP Express is Cisco’s MSP Partner Benefits Program. Designed for MSP partners, it helps them grow their profits through integrations and operational efficiencies, capture recurring revenue through new licensing models, secure their own practice using Cisco security solutions, and simplify the requirements to become a Cisco partner. See what we have been working on, and how we can help you succeed!
Interested in one of Cisco Security’s products and want to test them out? Learn more.
- Securing Remote Access
- Two-Factor Authentication Evaluation Guide
- Getting Started with Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Umbrella for MSPs
- Top 3 Reasons to Start a Cisco Umbrella Free Trial
- Umbrella for MSPs: Predictive Intelligence
Listen to our Podcast
- Podcast – Listen to our ChannelE2E podcast in which OpenDNS Former Senior Product Manager Dima Kumets describes how data science is redefining the IT security landscape. We also discuss how OpenDNS — now owned by Cisco — addresses MSP needs regardless of end-customer size, from very small businesses all the way up to large enterprises. Click this link to listen now.