Cisco Umbrella for MSPs
Cisco Umbrella for MSPs (formerly OpenDNS) is an additional layer of security that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go. It is a cloud security platform built into the foundation of the internet.
It also provides visibility with beautiful, actionable reports in a single pane of glass. The console was designed for the way MSPs work, so you can efficiently manage your client organizations in groups instead of just one at a time, and reduce your time spent reacting to malware, using features like a white-labeled console, RMM deploy scripts, and PSA integration.
- MSP Partner Voice – CentrexIT Video Testimonial
- Cisco Umbrella for MSPs Datasheet
- Umbrella for MSPs Datasheet
- Learn more about our MSP Partner Enablement Pack – a better way to pitch security to MSPs
- See how TekTegrity protects its clients and reputation
Meet the Cisco Umbrella for MSPs team
- Please find our upcoming events page here.
Read our ChannelE2E Guest Blogs + Listen to our Podcast
- Guest Blogs – Check back regularly. We blog every month on ChannelE2E.
- Podcast – Listen to our ChannelE2E podcast in which OpenDNS Senior Product Manager Dima Kumets describes how data science is redefining the IT security landscape. We also discuss how OpenDNS — now owned by Cisco — addresses MSP needs regardless of end-customer size, from very small businesses all the way up to large enterprises. Click this link to listen now.