5 Channel Partner and MSP Updates: Thursday 30 September 2020
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, September 30, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe[email protected].
A. What’s Happening Today
2. Survey – Top 200 Public Cloud MSPs: Participate here and potentially earn honors.
3. Datto IPO – Financial Details: ChannelE2E summarizes all the Datto IPO financial information here.
4. Funding – ARM Server Startup: Bamboo Systems, an Arm-only server vendor, has raised $7 million in funding led by existing investors Seraphim Capital and Opea Holding and with support from the UK’s £1.25 billion Future Fund, a government funding package.
5. MSP Software Integration: CEO Juice now integrates with ConnectWise Manage. The ConnectWise Manage ticketing system will allow CEO Juice eAutomate to “further enhance the customer experience by reducing redundancies in data entry, saving businesses time and resources,” the company says. CEO Juice serves copier dealers.
6. Cloud Distribution – IT Service Desk Automation: Pax8 and Tier2Technologies have announced an exclusive partnership. The deal allows Pax8 partners in North America to offer Tier2Technologies’ Helpdesk Buttons and Tier2Tickets capabilities.
7. Partner Program – Data Intelligence: Collibra has launched a partner program. The company’s data intelligence software makes it easier for customers to “discover, access, understand, collaborate, trust and execute on data-driven insights.” Collibra says. Initial partners include Google Cloud, Tableau, Snowflake, PwC and First San Francisco Partners.
B. Technology Conferences and Virtual Partner Events
- Virtual Vision 2020 (September 29-October 1)
- VMware VMworld 2020 (September 29-October 1)
- MSSP Accelerator (October 7)
- Workday Rising (October 7-8)
- Ingram Micro CloudBlue Innovators Virtual Forum 2020 (October 12-14)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here