5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 30 December 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, December 30, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and Partner Program News
3. Google Cloud Customers: The Google Cloud business strategy includes investing heavily in companies at agree to run on its cloud platform, The Wall Street Journal notes. Examples include investing $1 billion in the futures-exchange company CME Group; $450 million in the home security provider ADT; and undisclosed sums in the Spanish-language media company Univision and the healthtech startup Tempus Labs, The Journal noted. All of those investment recipients have signed long-term cloud computing contracts with Google, the report added.
4. Microsoft Fixes False Log4j Positives: Microsoft Defender for Endpoint suffered some Log4j false positive reports, but Microsoft has updated the security software to correct the issue, VentureBeat reported.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 18-20, Virtual)
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- MWC Barcelona 2022 (February 28-March 3, Barcelona, Spain)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.