5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 26 May 2020
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
1. Top Partners of the Year: We’re putting together something new — just for you. The first truly global list of its kind…
3. Partnership – DXC & ServiceNow: DXC Technology has built a Corporate Incident Response (CIR) application for ServiceNow. The application enables customers to “quickly and proactively identify, address and manage important non-IT corporate incidents, such as those related to facilities, physical security, and environment, health and safety,” DXC says.
5. Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN): Very Good Security (VGS) has achieved Select Technology Partner status within the AWS APN program.
6. Distribution – Enterprise Artificial Intelligence (AI): Tech Data has partnered with Dataiku to accelerate enterprise artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning adoption in Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam.