5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 26 April 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, April 26, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. MSP Software Integration – N-able and Microsoft Intune: N-able has integrated N-central with Microsoft Intune. The result: N-central users can see Intune-managed devices to “help maintain consistent policies and configurations directly from the N-central dashboard,” N-able says.
2. Integration – CSPs and ServiceNow: Globys has developed applications that “automatically connect businesses using ServiceNow to their Communications Service Providers (CSPs).” The first application, in preview now, involves an integrated Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Portal solution.
3. Partnership – Wipro and Google Cloud: Global IT consulting firm Wipro has achieved the Google Cloud Partner Specialization in application development. This marks the fourth Partner Specialization badge that Wipro has received from Google Cloud, following recognition for outstanding cloud security, migration, and work transformation. This specialization demonstrates Wipro’s capabilities across multiple areas as a Google Cloud systems integration partner.
4. Multi-Cloud Management: Google has unveiled Anthos 1.7, the latest release of a multi-cloud management platform.
5. Amazon and Small Businesses: Amazon has launched an Intellectual Property Accelerator (IP Accelerator) in Canada, “making it easier and more cost effective for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to obtain trademarks, protect their brands and tackle infringing goods both in Amazon’s stores and the broader marketplace,” Amazon says. Although Amazon positions itself as a small business proponent, the e-commerce giant also faces Big Tech antitrust questions related to SMB competitive practices.
6. LGBTQ Rights: Oracle is among dozens of companies nationwide to oppose “harmful legislation” toward the LGBTQ community, according to the Human Rights Campaign. Tennessee is among ten states listed by the HRC as having anti-LGBTQ bills sitting on the desk of their governors, including Senate Bill 1229 which was sent to Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee’s desk for a signature. Source: WKRN, April 23, 2021.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Red Hat Summit 2021 (April 27-28, Virtual)
- QuoteWerks User Summit 2021 (April 28-30, Virtual)
- Women Transforming Technology Conference (May 3-4, Virtual)
- Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2021 (May 4, Virtual)
- Dell Technologies World (May 5-6, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here