5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 25 October 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, October 25, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Letting Go Of Your Business: Former MSP owner Jamison West has penned a book, titled The Emotional Side of Selling a Small Business. West, a serial entrepreneur and executive coach who continues to work closely with MSPs, explains the book’s thesis and focus here.
2. NinjaRMM Rebrands, Prepares Documentation Software: Here are the details from the newly branded NinjaOne.
3. M&A – Microsoft: The cloud software giant has acquired acquired Clear Software, which develops integrations and workflow automations that support Oracle, Salesforce and SAP applications.
4. Executive Leadership – SD-WANs: Aryaka has named Ed Pearce as its new national channel director – North America. Pearce reports to Craig Patterson, Aryaka’s channel chief and VP of sales, Americas.
5. Partnership – ServiceNow ITSM and IoT Management: Mindtree has expanded its ServiceNow relationship. The latest moves involves Mindtree building solutions for ServiceNow Connected Operations, a proactive system of action for IoT and associated workflows, the two companies said.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Acronis #CyberFit Summit 2021 (October 25-27, Miami, Florida and Virtual)
- hack_it 2021.2 from Huntress (October 25-27, Virtual)
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 (November 2-4, Virtual)
- Ingram Micro ONE 2021 (November 8-9, Virtual)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2021 (November 10-12, Orlando, Florida and Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.