5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 24 May 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, May 24, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Microsoft Executive Leadership: Microsoft will combine its Global Sales and Marketing Organization and Worldwide Commercial Business under Judson Althoff, further positioning the eight-year Microsoft executive as a key leader under CEO Satya Nadella, GeekWire reports.
2. RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) Software: Mimo Monitors has launched MService, an RMM software platform that allows partners and customers to monitor small touchscreen displays.
4. MSPs Become ISVs?: The latest evidence may surface at this week’s Microsoft Build conference. Indeed, keep a close eye on MSPs that are building software applications atop Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure…
5. Data Protection for MSPs: Veeam, backed by private equity firm Insight Partners, this week will tout its latest cloud-enabled data protection tools for MSPs. The details will surface at the VeeamOn 2021 virtual conference for partners and customers.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Microsoft Build 2021 (May 25-27, Virtual)
- VeeamOn 2021 (May 25-27, Virtual)
- Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2021 (June 7-11, Virtual)
- Proofpoint Protect Americas 2012 (June 8-9, Virtual)
- Zscaler Zenith Live 2021 (June 15-17, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here