5 Channel Partner and MSP Updates: Monday 24 August 2020
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, August 24, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Happening Today
1. M&A – Kaseya Acquires Graphus: Details are here.
2. M&A – Private Equity Acquiring Ingram Micro?: Perhaps so.
3. M&A – Video Conferencing and Unified Communications: Lifesize has acquired Kaptivo, an AI-powered digital collaboration company, to further enhance its portfolio of unified communication and collaboration solutions, the buyer says.
4. IPO – Sumo Logic Cloud Log Management: Sumo Logic has filed for a potential Initial Public Offering.
B. Technology Conferences & Virtual Partner Events
- Kaseya Connect IT Global 2020 (August 24-27, Virtual Conference)
- IT By Design: Build IT 2020 (September 1, Virtual Conference)
- SaaStr 2020 Home: Virtual Cloud Business Conference (September 2-3)
- Microsoft Ignite (September 21-25, Virtual Event)
- GlueX 2020 (September 27-29, Virtual Event)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here.