5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 23 November 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, November 23, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
2. Integration – MSP Marketing Software: GlassHive and Datto’s Autotask PSA (professional services automation) software have a new integration that allows MSPs to control what information flows between their sales and marketing platform. MSPs can now create content, track leads, and view KPIs all in one place, GlassHive indicated.
3. Cisco Partner Program: Cisco the week of November 29 will roll out its new Developer and Advisor roles. The new Developer role will replace the Solution Partner program and the new Advisor role will replace the Digital Solutions Integrators program, a Cisco spokesperson noted. The new partner roles are further described in this blog post from Marc Surplus, VP of partner strategy & programs at Cisco.
4. EMEA Partnership – Network Automation: Telefónica and Wipro are building Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Testing (CI/CD/CT) in Telefonica’s German and Brazilian markets, with the perspective of expansion to Spain and UK, the two companies said. The CI/CD/CT approach is designed to simplify 5G network management and maintenance, among other potential benefits.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Amazon AWS re:Invent (November 29-December 3, Las Vegas)
- Avaya Engage (December 12-16, Orlando, Florida)
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 10-12, Nashville, Tennessee)
- McAfee MPower Digital 2022 (January 26-27, Virtual)
- RSA Conference (February 7-10, San Francisco)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.