5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 21 December 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, December 21, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and Partner Program News
1. Funding – Channel Partner Marketplace: CDPQ has invested $80 million in AppDirect Capital, which provides “flexible capital for technology partners to transform or scale their business with AppSmart, as well as other forthcoming financial products.”
2. M&A – Retail Management Software: The Sage Group has acquired Brightpearl, a cloud native multichannel retail management system for retailers and wholesalers.
3. Talent – Channel Sales: SaaSMAX has hired LogMeIn veteran Randy Fahrbach as head of channel success.
4. Partner Program – Video Conferencing: Zoom has launched the Zoom Partner Demand Center, a “turnkey platform offering a variety of strategies” to help partners go to market with Zoom.
5. Partnerships – XDR (eXtended Detection and Response): Cloudflare, Armis and ThreatWarrior have joined the CrowdXDR Alliance, which is led by CrowdStrike. Existing partners including Google Cloud, Okta, ServiceNow, Zscaler, Netskope, Proofpoint, Extrahop, Mimecast, Claroty and Corelight. The CrowdXDR Alliance essentially counters this XDR Alliance.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 18-20, Virtual)
- RSA Conference (February 7-10, San Francisco)
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- MWC Barcelona 2022 (February 28-March 3, Barcelona, Spain)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.